Team Rocket has partnered up with Team Prism and have created a new existence of Pokemon - Prismon. We have to put a stop to them and save the Saidonis region!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: MelindaSilverwind!
Hey, Guest, did you know that each city/town has a Local Totem that can be used to teleport to other cities/towns you've already visited? Makes traveling a whole lot easier!

Share | 

Professor Hawthorne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osiris
Admin

Character sheet
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer XP:
0/5  (0/5)
PokeDollars: 4,000

PostSubject: Professor Hawthorne   Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Professor Vermillia Hawthorne
-Thirty-
Female
"I've been a Cop and a Nurse, now I am a professor of a region that holds too many secrets, too many mysteries. I want to get down to the bottom of it. I am hardly ever at my lab as is. When research calls, research calls."

PERSONALITY: Professor Hawthorne is very research oriented always working and away from her lab, but when you do happen to see her, at first her presence is slightly intimidating. Maybe its her cold eyes, or her straight forward manner, but if you look passed that she is actually quite the sweetheart..

NAME: Mimi
Female

NAME: Valentin
Male

NAME: Lana
female
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prismon.forumotion.com

Professor Hawthorne
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1